Welcome and Have Fun! Thank you! =)

Hello and welcome to Azrin100 Cheats!
Have Fun With the Post on this blog! =)
Any Suggestion?

Send it to us on : azrin100clubpenguin@hotmail.com or @Azrin100 on Twitter!

I'm want to say Thank you because visit my blog! =)
Waddle On!

-Azrin100-

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waddling and taking some picture on Club Penguin!

Hello penguins!
Today, I has spent time with Club Penguin Card- Jitsu Party and taking some picture!
Just my self!   =(  But, anyway, I wanna post this pictures for my blog!  =)


The Beautiful Place that Club Penguin decorate for Card- Jitsu Party!


I'm the Water Ninja ( Full ) Supporter!  =D

The place and the element that Azrin100 love!  =)

Let's battle.. I forgot that I'm on Club Penguin Cozy server!  xD

Hmm.. What section that I need to choose? Water or Fire?  =\  xD

At the Dock!  Hello!

At the Town of Fire!   =)

Wow! Had fun with Club Penguin Card- Jitsu!  =D

-Azrin100-

No comments:

Post a Comment